Available October 2021
The Mount Vernon House is convenient to all that downtown Southern Pines has to offer like the Sunrise Theater, shopping like The Estate of Things, great restaurants, pubs and bars, the local Ice Cream Parlor, Hot Asana yoga, the library, church, gym and more.
Up the stairs to the second level is where you’ll find the entry to Apartment No. 5, but the apartment is actually on the third level. No. 5 is a 920 square foot, modern loft design with a partitioned but open sleeping area. The living area, kitchen and dining space are all open-concept. There are two window seats in each of the dormers and Brazilian cherry hardwood floors throughout the apartment. The kitchen has all appliances, a tiled countertop and a mosaic tiled backsplash. The washer and dryer are stowed in a walk-in storage closet off the kitchen. The original cupola is here and although the old stairway up to the top is gone, you can still see the stars in the night sky.
- $1050.00 per month, $1050.00 security deposit required
- Tenant pays all utilities
- Lawn maintenance included in rent
- All applicants subject to background/credit checks
- Minimum one year lease required, non-negotiable
- No smoking, No Pets, although we love pets, they are not allowed in this building and it is non-negotiable.
Emailed inquiries are preferred to sarah@beaverpath. Inquiries with completed applications through Avail will be answered the quickest.