This sweet three bedroom cottage built in 1945 has an open living area, a sizable eat-in kitchen with all new appliances and a recently rebuilt dining room that leads on to an expanded deck through french doors. Built-in bookcases in the living area, a fireplace and original hardwood flooring all add to the charm. The house is located minutes from historic downtown Aberdeen and is convenient to shopping centers, restaurants and schools.
The house has had many modern updates and improvements in 2015 including a newly built and expanded deck, fresh paint, garage improvement, new roof on both the house and garage and many other cosmetic updates. Newly installed Brazilian walnut hardwood flooring, cathedral ceiling and new windows in the dining room.
Features of this property include:
+ original hardwood flooring
+ wood burning fireplace
+ energy efficient windows
+ separate dining/breakfast area
+ large deck
+ detached single car garage
+ sizable backyard
+ALL NEW APPLIANCES, including a natural gas range!
- Available ________
- $0.00 per month, $0.00 security deposit required
- Tenant pays all utilities
- Lawn maintenance included in rent
- $25.00 application fee per resident
- All applicants subject to background/credit checks
- Minimum one year lease required
- No smoking
- $300.00 non-refundable pet deposit required for each pet with owner approval, spayed/neutered pets only
Please send an email to email@example.com, leave a comment here on our site or call the office (910) 690-4359 to schedule an appointment to view this property.