Available September 2020
640 Bennett is a two bedroom, 1 bath cottage in downtown Southern Pines.
The house went through significant updating including a full renovation in the kitchen with custom cabinets, quartz countertops, new appliances and a built-in banquette for dining. The bathroom has also been updated with a new shower/tub, ceramic floor tile and a new vanity. The bedrooms are connected by the bathroom in the center with one of them having a small walk-in closet. Original pine hardwood floors run throughout much of the house. There is a built-in banquette dining area in the kitchen and a den directly off the kitchen. The front room has a fireplace with gas logs. Access to the screened porch is through a door from the den and access to the rear deck is from the kitchen. The laundry room has room for storage and includes the front loading washer and dryer in the pictures. The large grassy yard is completely fenced in a 6′ privacy fence. The house is minutes from downtown Southern Pines and an easy commute to Fort Bragg.
- $1450.00 per month, $1450.00 security deposit required
- Tenant pays all utilities
- Lawn maintenance included in rent
- $25.00 application fee per resident
- All applicants subject to background/credit checks
- Minimum one year lease required
- No smoking
- Pets allowed with owner approval, $300 non-refundable pet fee (per pet)
- Washer and dryer will remain in place
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to schedule a tour. Property CANNOT be shown until after September 1, 2020.