Such a unique property, this home was built on the Mid Pines golf course in Southern Pines, North Carolina in 1928.Â The house is situated in a private estate setting on 1.19 acres. The house is located next door to the Knollwood House and acres of woods owned by Mid Pines.Â The house offers expansive views of the 15th fairway and beyond. This home is well suited for families and entertaining and is just minutes away from downtown Southern Pines.
Adjacent to the main house, there is a one bedroom, 1,000 square foot guest cottage that is addressed separately and has it’s own utilities. The guest cottage is currently occupied.
The main house is 2,500 square feet with 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and has had many updates that include:
- All new exterior doors
- New appliances include; front loading washer/dryer, stainless steel refrigerator, stainless steel dishwasher
- New light fixtures: living room, dining room, master bath, upstairs hallway, 2nd bath, 3rd bedroom
- New paint living room, kitchen, master bedroom, 3rd bedroom, master bath, upstairs hall
- Newly tiled and updated master shower
- Privacy fence & gate
- Landscape lighting
Other features include:
- 2-bay carport
- Abundant attic and basement storage
- Sprinkler system on well
- 2 fireplaces, wood & gas logs
- entire acre property is fenced
What do you think?